Tuesday, November 10, 2009

5 followers! WOW

Ok now that I have 5, yes 5 followers I must come up with something interesting to say. Hmmm. My life is rather crazy, so most of the time I just stick with things pertaining to Artiom and the adoption on this blog. Maybe I will branch out. But not today, too much laundry to do :) My thought for the day is this:

REECE'S RAINBOW.
If you don't know about this site, www.reece'srainbow.com and this wonderful organization, PLEASE go and take a look. It's very near and dear to my heart. They are truly saving lives, lives are have 'no value' in the country where these children are born. They need and depend on donations to keep saving these lives. Please consider giving even a small amount, it all adds up!

1 comment:

  1. dont you have a certain piece of paper you need to post about?

    ReplyDelete