Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lots of pics from Fall Festival Day :)

We went to a festival today in the next little town over....
 They all (ok..almost all)  LOVED the pony rides....Here's Michael (who had to ride twice)  :)




Here's Toma with papa....he didn't love it.

 Here's Alex...he did love it and wants a pony named Copper now :)  And yes, I know the hat looks goofy.


   Michael again on the pony....he still can't decide whether he wants a pony or a go-cart when we move to the country :)

Summer on her pony....she SO wants to be a farm girl...


Michael got to climb on a rock wall....he tried it twice...but just couldn't make it up :(  

*notice the crazy guy in the background....heheee....yes, I colored my dads hair, my mom MADE me!  and he wouldn't come out to the sink so it got left on toooo long!  But it's a lovely shade of red now ;)


 Michael was the champ at this game....that's his poor little cousin getting knocked down repeatedly....


Summer did some of this.....  sigh....


 Little cousin got in a good shot....but I think Michael let him get it in ;)


 The crazy guy again....being silly....I can't show you the other gesture he gave me.....


And finally....Summer did some more of this.....

1 comment:

  1. You had a Fall Festival and didn't invite me??? I love anything Fall so next year, please let me know ahead of time and I just may drop in. AND I'll even color my hair red to match your Dad's as long as he promises to keep his teeth in while I'm around. Too many bad nursing home memories for me of people trying to bite me when I needed to get their teeth for cleaning. yikes!

    ReplyDelete