Sunday, January 17, 2010

we leave in 6 days!

ok, I'm getting a bit stressed out. On one hand, I am SO happy to know I wil meet him soon. That part is rather sureal to me. Really. I have been thinking about it for so long it has sort of taken on a life of its own. That may make sense to those of you who have waited and waited to meet your child, and imagined it in so many different ways :) I'm nervous.

Now we have a couple of extra documents we just found out that we need to bring with us, so i sure hope there won't be any trouble with getting those at the very last minute!

I don't like to fly. We already covered that one, so I'll leave it at that. My husband always corrects me and says "you don't mind flying, you just don't like to crash", yeah, he is always such a help! He spent all that time in graduate school to tell me that.

Please pray for Michael and Summer to stay safe and healthy when I am away. This one is a big concern for me.

I sure hope we can find out about his birth family and the circumstances that brought him to the orphanage. I would love to have contact with them, so they can follow Artiom's life. I hope they loved him.

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing journey you and your family are on. I can't wait to hear how things go.

    ReplyDelete