Saturday, November 19, 2011

More pics of my visit with Ollie :)

Here I am trying to figure out how to use this thing....doesn't Ollie look sweet with his sucker <3


Poor Kiddo was SO tired this afternoon...he had a fundraiser that morning...and was all done with visiting, then he gets home and I show up!  :)

I really love this one of Ollie and Summer <3  REALLY LOVE IT.

Going through the goodie box....

michael brought him an Indiana Jones action figure...Ollie LOVES Indiana Jones :)


See??  This is the effect I have on people!  hahaaa.....


This wasn't from our visit...but I wanted to share it because it's SO CUTE!!!  Ollie is having SUCH a good time with silly string!  I LOVE seeing him laugh <3 

Please keep him in your prayers...and please pray for a miracle for Ollie.

And thank you to the Briggs family for thinking of him <3

If anyone else would like to send him a card...his address is as follows:
Oliver Palmer
417 Oaklawn Ave
Waterloo, IA 50701

No comments:

Post a Comment