Friday, June 10, 2011

Fatherless Friday

My friend Catherine is at the orphanage where this little boy is living...she's adopting 2 beautiful little girls.  But she's been able to spend time with one of my favorite little boys...Michael.


This is sweet Michael when he was a baby...

                                           He's still waiting...and waiting...


                   And look how he has grown..and look at that smile!


                                            But even at 3 yrs old, he's still much like a baby...
                                              Who needs a mama to cuddle him...



Boy, Born May 2008
  Look how much he has grown up! Sad that he has to watch his friends Nastya and Moira go home with their mama, but he still has to sit and wait ;(
Michael is so handsome!!! Michael has dark hair and eyes. He is three years old. He is near walking, and will definitely thrive in a family environment. He does have an open oval window, and should see a cardiologist when he gets home. Michael is in the same orphanage with many other children, both with DS and other special needs, and could be adopted together with any of them.
From one of our adoptive families who visited with him in June 2011: "Michael is often overlooked because he is so quiet. When I went over to him, he was quite surprised to receive attention. He was thrilled to be snuggled. I think he would have sat in my lap all day. He can walk if you hold his hands. He seems very healthy. He is in a very high functioning room with typical kids. Very, very sweet loving boy! He would look deeply into my eyes, like he was looking into my soul! It was very hard for me to put him down! I sure hope this helps find him a family!"
MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE!
$1190.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment