Friday, June 24, 2011

Fatherless Friday

Sweet Charity....I've wanted you for sooo long.  I look at your picture all the time and everyday when I look to see which children have been chosen, I always anticipate seeing your face....but you're still waiting for your mama and papa to come for you.
If we could go back now, it would be for you sweet girl....

Charity


Girl, Born September 26, 2008
What a munchkin! Big brown eyes :) More photos available. Charity is a beautiful girl with Down syndrome. She was born with a heart condition, but has had corrective surgery and is healthy and doing well now. She is still crawling, and will greatly benefit from a loving family to encourage her development!!
$1114.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

This little one needs her family...she needs to be loved and cuddled...she needs to belong.  Can't you just imagine what a little ray of sunshine she would be in your lives???  Please, someone save her.

No comments:

Post a Comment