Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Mackenzie!

It's our granddaughter's 4th birthday
She takes after her 'Omie' and likes chocolate...in any form ;)



She loves playing with silly string! But what kid doesn't.... :)


Likes to 'help' Grandma (not me, I'm 'Omie') with dishes ...gotta love that!


Having fun on a big jumpy slide, pretty in pink.


She loves animals like here Omie <3


and likes being goofy with Alex


Cuddling with the gang....Toma doesn't look like he wants to cuddle...


eating some bubbles at grandma's house.....did I mention she has a 'ski' at the end of her name???


Loves her afternoon snacks with grandma...


And she SO wants a pony...here she is riding one with her mom :) Our daughter Ashley.


Being a little drama queen, she certainly gets THAT from her mom ;)


Having some fun at the park ...and being silly.


haha.....she looks like Pooh on Benydryl....


But she's super sweet...


And super GOOFY.

Her 'Poppy' ( Rich) calls her 'Big Mac'.....but I think she's way to pretty for that nick name :)

3 comments:

  1. Does Omie eat bubbles too? tee hee hee Happy Birthday to your sweet granddaughter! She certainly looks like a happy little girl. However, I'm with Toma on the whole cuddling thing--4 sticky sweaty kids on one chair is too much for me too! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaa....well, I wasn't born with that 'ski' on the end of MINE...so I tend to stay away from the bubbles. I learned my lesson after the 3rd or 4th time I tried 'em. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute-cute-cute! Just like her Omie! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete