Wednesday, February 23, 2011

These are some really good books!

My favorite time of day is at night when the kids are in bed(for the most part) and we're all winding down and I have a good book.  It's my little slice of Heaven :)


If you like Historical Christian Fiction.....you should read these :)


These 4 take place on a ranch in Colorado in the early 1900's.....really good stories about love and loss and redemption....





These all take place in the Scottish Highlands....in the 1500's....really good series!!!

Here's the authors website.....http://www.kathleenmorgan.com/index.html



2 comments:

  1. And HOW do you read without falling asleep....that is the question. I get about 4 minutes of reading before I am OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like good recommendations! I guess that is what life in the snowglobe looks like right? Lots of time to read books. :)

    ReplyDelete