Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my Mothers Day gift, early :)

I wanted this fountain so badly for Toma, because he's such a water freak. 

Then it came on sale......And I talked my sweetie into getting it for me.


And it's kinda like the gift that keeps on giving...

                                                             
                                       Because now I'll ALWAYS know where he is!

***Update...he's had it less than 24 hours and he broke it already!  The kid breaks everything!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!!! I was thinking of getting this washing machine where you can see the clothes in the soap suds. It would give the kids hours of free entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I love it! Paris is a little water bug too. He is never far from the one we have in our backyard. I'll have to take a picture now and post it. Glad for you and Toma, ya'll enjoy!

    Love wins,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best kinds of gifts! Who needs diamond earrings right? Anything that will keep the kids busy is the perfect Mother's Day gift! I'm just happy if I don't have to cook on that day!

    ReplyDelete