Monday, May 16, 2011

Scotty McCreery---THIS is why I want this guy to win Idol.....

Josh Turner sings with Scotty McCreery 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGHSL1E6F9E

And I know there have been some really ODD entertainment choices on Idol this year....but this kid is like a ray of hope in a sea of darkness.....I bet Gaga wanted to turn tail and run back to her ring of fire (or hop back on that long black train) when she came across Scotty!  Did you see him kiss his cross necklace when she was 'instructing' him??

Love this kid.  And I didn't really know who Josh Turner was....until now.  And now I love him too :)

5 comments:

  1. AND...if you lived in NC you would have been able to be part of his homecoming extravaganza! Just one more reason to move to the Southeast! Garner, NC would definitely suit your family. That's all I have to say about that. tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you're being NASTY, dear Kristin.....hmmm, gotta go look up Garner NC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who? Little ole' me? Why I'm just blushing at the thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are something else. But thanks for bringing laughter into a world that sometimes needs it badly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay scotty won!!!!! i love him so much!!!

    ReplyDelete