Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Jacee!

You all know how much I love Jacee Badeaux. He is an extraordinary young man...and it's his 16th Birthday today!!!
Easter dinner, Cajun Style ;)

                                                                   Performing in Louisiana

Love it!

Singing with Rascal Flatts!!!!!

Awesome.
                                               
Ahem.....meeting his favorite fan ;)  Yes, I kissed him.

Backstage waiting to sing...with RF

I love this one....singing God Bless America this past weekend.

                                          My friend Judy, who actually got to MEET him!  Green with envy here!!!

Happy Birthday Jacee!  I can only hope my boys grow up to be just like you <3

If any of you are on Facebook and want to wish him a Happy Birthday, here's his page :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacee-Badeaux/195961243767292

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jacee!!
    You are an amzing fan Jodi <3
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete