Sunday, August 14, 2011

I can't get this sweet boy off my mind...or heart.

I told you about Oliver the other day....and I've been praying so hard for him...and I'm asking you all to do the same.  He's such a special little guy!  His smile lights up a room, his sense of humor is always present...even though his life is very challenging right now.  He's funny, he's loving, and he's a strong little boy who has been fighting cancer for 2 years.

  HE NEEDS PRAYER!  Please!!!

Here he is making a card for another child that has cancer.  Because he has the most tender heart.

Here's a little more about Ollie....so you can get to 'know' him....

These are a few of my favorite things...

Sport - baseball, football, basketball, hockey
Inside Activity - Playing the Wii, video games, wrestling with Jaren, making Finny laugh, watching movies, reading, playing marbles, Family Home Evening, playing with friends and family
Outside Activity - Fishing, Archery, Jumping on Trampoline with Eden, camping, ball games, sledding, going to the beach
Food - Spaghetti and meatballs, bacon
Comedian - Jim Gaffigan & Brian Regan
Sports Teams - Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Cubs
Martial Art - Capoiera
Wrestler - John Cena, The Undertaker
Animal - Monkeys, Kittens
Comic Book Character - The Incredible Hulk
Movie - "The Master of Disguise", Harry Potter series
Band - The Killers
TV Series - The Last Airbender
Holiday - Christmas
Traditions - Valentine's Dinner, Decorating the Christmas Tree
Toys - Dart Guns, remote control cars
Books - Junie B. Jones, Captain Underpants
Cartoon Character - Spongebob Squarepants
Other - Cuddling, smiling, doing impersonations, one liners!

And he has the best smile in the world!

He also has a caring bridge at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/oliverpalmer/createorsignin



I Do believe in Miracles.  I believe in the power of Prayer. 

Please take a minute to get to know Oliver....and help pray him WELL!

3 comments:

  1. I will make sure to put him in my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody this is Cate. I can't post comments on your blog as me :( I don't know why. So I will be Anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete