Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween...

still nothing happening, but we have our fingerprint appointment on Monday, so maybe things can get done quickly after that! It's a bit stressful wondering and waiting. I can't stop invisioning our first meeting with him, and what he is going to be like. I know so LITTLE about him, nothing really, except his medical issues. I have a very 'practical' extended family and their words of wisdom go something like this... " you think you're busy now, you just wait" and "he may hate you for all you know" (nice!) " you're never going to be able to go ANYWHERE again" those are a few words of support I get mostly from my mom :) Gotta love it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh those silly mothers!! Where would we be without them??? Its all going to be FINE!!!! And you know what? He is going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, how could he NOT love you though? It'll be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your blog through a search for Goldenhar syndrome. My 14.5 month old had it and I think it's wonderful that you're considering adopting a child with it. Feel free to check out my blog and I'd love to add you to my list of blogs that I follow and keep in touch as you go down this jouney. It's such a rare condition, it's a gem to find others going through similar walks of life.

    Blessings,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete