Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not much to report today. It's days like this when it's cold and yucky outside that things seem harder than they should. The kids are crabby, I'm crabby, and it goes downhill from there :(
I like to feel like I accomplished at least one thing a day towards bringing Artiom/Hunter home, and we're at a standstill waiting for several REALLY important details to get done. We really need to get our passports and now on Monday everything will be closed so can't do it then. So hopefully, I'll have more to post in the next few days. It's hard to not dwell on what happened with Svetlana.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, your killing me here!! How in the world are you going to be able to see her when you go get Hunter? I dont know your circumstances on who is actually not approving 2 kids but I do know that evil is always putting up walls! We have been through everything you can think of when it comes to adoption bureacracies and it never cease's to amaze me when I see other families going through the same thing. You can email me if you would like to vent!!!! Take Care! Nance