Monday, October 19, 2009

Well, our home study is complete! We are lucky to have it done in basically 4 1/2 weeks. We had a Dr from Gillette Hospital write up a letter stating what medical procedures Artiom will likely need to have and how it is very important to get him here as soon as possible. I sure hope he doesn't need even half of it done. It was extensive. Anyway, let's hope the letter will help sway getting our fingerprint appointment SOON. I sure wish it all didn't have to go to Texas!
The kids and I are going to make a pumpkin pie dessert today if we finish with home schooling in time. Michael is NOT a lover of school, and it's like pulling teeth every day. He does however, LOVE to cook, so it's a good incentive for him. He knows all the chefs on t.v and his favorite progam is the cooking channel. LOVES IT. I definitely think he will be a chef when he grows up :)
Summer brought a snake in the house yesterday. Her new 'little pet' until I made her let it go back to find its mama :) she is our scrappy doo, nothing scares her. She love animals of all kinds, and she's tough. Not a girly girl, although she does like to wear dresses. Usually with one cowboy boot and one sandal- whatever she can find as she is running out the door :)

If I can manage it, I'll post the letter and pictures of Artiom. If you don't see it, that means I couldn't figure out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment