Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things aren't looking good concerning the I600A. I got a letter from them today saying to plan an a minimum of 3 months to get the form processed. Not good. I sure hope they can get it done before Nov. 23. I did send them a 'special needs child' request to expedite the process. Emailed them also. So now, we move on to Michele Bachman, congresswoman, to see if she can help.. I'm so glad I have a really smart husband. I sure wouldn't want to have to do all this stuff alone. All 4 of you who read this, and you know who you are, please pray for us to be able to get to him before the winter closure!

4 comments:

  1. they send that letter to everyone. it means dont call us and bug us before its been three months. it could go much faster as ours definitely did! My file was never even found on the update site where yuou put in your case number. I checked every day and it was never there. It was awful to not know anything. but then I found out WHY! it was being processed! how long has everything been submitted to them? good luck I know waiting is awful. just think about wht you have to look forward to when its finished! like screaming for 27 hours of travel! lol. seriously though when all is said and done you will say WOW! how did I ever get through that? hang in there Mama. That boy needs you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call Klobuchar and Franken! It seemed to work for us! Praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely praying and have been- thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Let me know if you have any questions about the adoption process!!!
    Grace and Peace to you,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete