Sunday, March 14, 2010

not much to report

Still waiting to see if court resumes after the 25th. We don't really want to buy the tickets and go over there until we KNOW it's really going to happen this time. Rich doesn't have much time available to take off from work, and financially, it's hard to be making another trip. BUT, so worth it.
I just wish we would get a firm date. I miss that little guy so much. It made me so sad to know that he was asking for his mama and papa for days after we left him...then he just stopped asking :(
So hoping that Nancy will be able to visit with him tomorrow, and take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get there soon too!! I too can't wait to hear what Nancy reports from her day today. She's been kind of silent today. :(

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete