Monday, February 22, 2010

Yes, we are home...

Wow, that was a lot of travel! But we are safely home, but without Ari for the time being. No, things didn't happen the way we had anticipated, but we had a wonderful time in 'my special country'. For a month I lived like a person from 'my special country', explored more of it that I ever dreamed I would, made wonderful friends, and met the sweetest little boy that will be a very special part of our family. And for all that I am very thankful.

I have alot of interesting details to share later with you as well as MANY pictures. Thank you all for following our journey and your comments! I was very excited the whole trip to check my blog and see who commented :) You RR ladies are great!

Jodi

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!! Can't wait to hear more details about Ari, the orphanage,and your travel stories. Make sure you get some rest before answering all these questions, though. :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys must be drained both physically and emotionally! But oh, what a journey!!! Cant wait to hear more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! I hope you make it to chat tonight :)...

    ReplyDelete