Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If I could go back tomorrow...

I would choose one of these girls. Well, I'd love to choose them both but they're in different regions.


The top one is Kate. She's an older girl who so badly wants a mom. She knows what a mother is and asked a visiting mom if she was her mama, as she hugged her legs and looked up at her with those beautiful brown eyes. Then there's Charity. My, this little girl is sweet. She reminds me of Lisette, who now has a family coming for her :) I want her so bad. She's just so tiny and needy.

We're hoping to get our home study updated soon, but realistically it will probably be after February. Times are tough and adoption is expensive. (but so worth it)

Please say a prayer for us, that God leads us to the child He wants us to bring home.
And then helps us do it! :)






on another note....Toma is doing great! He's such a funny little thing. Always happy and smiling.
And he EATS regular food some of the time now!! But the best news is that he DRINKS now too!
For months and months he wouldn't even think about drinking. Never. But boy, are we making progress around here. Now he brings me a cup when he's thirsty.

His favorite thing is still voda. (water) He just can't get enough of it. He can't even think straight if there's water running. Totally obsessed.

He does like me a bit more now (I think)....but still gets super happy when Papa gets home from work :) He's a papa's boy.

2 comments:

  1. I know that whichever little child God has in store for you will be blessed beyond belief to be part of your family! Toma is proof of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for Tanner (17) http://reecesrainbow.org/eric-17 To find his home. I would love to adopt him but we just can not. I have heard that a bunch of the group 17 are being transferred this month because of overcrowding. You will know when you see the one that was meant to be in your family!

    ReplyDelete