Monday, November 29, 2010

Its that time of year

Winter. 

Yeah, it's that time of year again.

If you're like me, there is nothing to do for months and months.  Because I don't like winter and freezing cold.

But one of the things the kids love and really look forward to is putting our ginormous santa in our huge window. 

When we bought this house I knew I would have fun with that window.  Then my mom got this 9 foot santa for Christmas years ago...and I knew we had the perfect spot for him :)

We are putting him up soon, and I'll post a picture to show ya :) 

We actually get lots of cars drive up at night to look at him....the kids love that!

And I'm sure our awesome (cough) neighbors love our huge lit up santa looming over them for over a month ;)

3 comments:

  1. Trophy wife---You are funny!!! I've never referred to myself as that before either. You certainly would win the trophy for the wife with the biggest heart for orphans!!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 FEET??? Wow! Maybe we'll drive all the way to Minnesota to see it! Or better yet, when you move closer, maybe we could borrow it from you...or not. You're definitely a Hatfield!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be in on December 8th---I should stop by and see it, don't you think!!!???

    ReplyDelete