Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ever hear of this stuff?

Colloidal Silver. 
I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.  So, I got myself a bottle of this stuff.
It's supposed to be really good for you and if you're not feeling good , like with a cold or aches and pains, it's really supposed to knock it out.  But....I also don't wanna end up looking like THIS guy!  Ha.
And by the way....I HATE (and I don't say hate very often) but I hate this show.  It totally weirded me out as a kid and I still can't stand to even think about it.  Gives me the willies.

Speaking of the willies, so does Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.  HATE IT!

I mean, what kind of mind THINKS UP STUFF LIKE THAT!???!!?

2 comments:

  1. I used that with Josi a long time ago and I think it worked fairly well. Although I think antibiotics finally did the trick with some of her never-ending colds. Hope you feel better soon! Probably if you moved to a warmer climate like NC you wouldn't have some of these issues.

    I too was never a fan of The Wizard of Oz. It was only when I saw the wicked witch of the west on a Folger's commercial that I finally got over my fear of her. Yikes! She's scary and her monkeys are absolutely horrific! I think the whole movie was based on someone's NIGHTMARE!!! Either that or an acid trip. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used C.Silver several times for my self and my husband for pneumonia. Works really good. Hope you are feeling better real soon. As far as "The Wizard of Oz" did any child like that movie?? I think it just traumatized an entire generation of American children while our parents thought it was fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete