Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wishing I was HERE right now...

 Ahhhhhh.....dreaming a little today......

I have a million things I should be doing right now....but instead I'm looking up pictures of Naples Fl and dreaming I was there.....I LOVE it there....especially this time of year when I look outside and all I see is snow.  Yellow snow at that :(   we have 3 dogs!


I WANT A VACATION!  ( alone) 

:) :) :)


  1. I want a vacation too and we don't even have any snow, just cold, wet, yucky, muddy boots rain. How 'bout some sand between our toes for a change. :)

    Love finds a way,

  2. Hi Jody,

    Just visited your blog and sure was fun to see the pictures of all of you! Don't blame you for your Florida "dreamin'"! This is really what folks are calling a "Russian" winter! A very lot of people have already had enough. I'm just trying to "think spring".
    Take care,
    Love, Chuckie