Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So glad the day is done

Man, it was sooooo long of a day today. We left the house at 6:30 am and got home at 6:30 pm! Way too much for one day. We had 7 different appointments at 2 different hospitals.
But it's all done and we don't have any more for a while :)

The MRI results sounded good, atleast the ones I saw. The brain looked good, and that was my big concern.

The cleft surgery should be in a couple months, we have to still coordinate a couple of different procedures to be done at the same time.

You ever notice that some doctors have such HUGE ego's that there isn't really any room left for a personality???

I have.

Toma had such a long day, he just took a bath and is in bed already. He is really worn out, he fell asleep in the chair at one appointment :) And he NEVER sleeps out of his crib.

I'm still bugging Shane, my 18 yr old, to download the pictures from the last couple of days.... I've really got to get my own camera and learn how to do this myself!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! One more behind you!!! So glad to hear the good results! Praise God!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you that the day is over. Maybe you too should take a bath and go to bed. :)

    Tell Shane that if he doesn't download the photos soon I'm going to have to spit on him.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol noone is spitting on me!

    ~ Shane =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. noone???

    Um...no, I don't homeschool! Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA..and he's the "smart" one.


    P.S. feel free to spit on him.

    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete