Friday, December 17, 2010

Fatherless Friday

Finally, a picture of little Zara!  And oh, is she beautiful :)  She's been picture-less all this time, but now maybe she'll find her way into her mama's heart. 

 Little Evan has been a favorite of mine for a long time.  He's the one my husband picked out if we go back :)  Hypothetical, of course ;)  But what a sweetie he is!
 This is my Prayer Baby, Andriy.  He has grown and changed so much in the last year, he's a total doll.  We pray for him daily...for his family to find him.
 Michael is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen.  I mean really, look at that face!  So small and so innocent and so without a family!  :(
And a new picture of Darren!  Wow, has he changed!  SUCH a darling.  I'd go get him in a heartbeat if I could.......please pray for all these kids....alone in the world, with so much love to share.

Adoption is truly a beautiful thing....life changing in the most indescribably beautiful way...as close to Gods love as you can get here on earth, in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. :-) I'm so happy you do this....I love the updated pictures!

    ReplyDelete