Monday, August 16, 2010

What we've been up to....

It's been a quiet few days around,....well, as quiet as quiet can be with this gang.

I've been so busy de-cluttering the house and the attic. Now my garage is totally stacked full of years and years of stuff. I DON'T LIKE STUFF.

I used to be a pack rat, but NO MORE!

I'm so tired of rearranging STUFF. Moving my STUFF. Making room for more STUFF. Ugh. Enough is Enough.

My mom isn't even a 'closet STUFF person' she's a full fledged, proud-to-be STUFF collector. So she just can't wrap her brain around why I want to get rid of STUFF.....she just keeps going to garage sales and brings me MORE....

So anyway. That's what I've been up to, and I have a good week or so left of work to do on it.

Lindsey is coming home from staying with Nancy in Florida on Wednesday. That's also our 20th wedding anniversary :)

Rich is still off the hook for gifts though, I told him before the adoption that he'd never have to get me another gift if we can go get Artiom. He'll gladly stick to it too :) He HATES buying presents and he's TERRIBLE at it...so I ain't missing out on much!

Michael and Summer have been going to Vacation Bible School this week. At a church we aren't even members at or even go to(we're not even that denomination)....is that weird? They went there last year too. I drove by and saw the sign. So, they are having a great time there in the evenings.

Well, that's about it for now, not a whole lot going on around here.....which can be a GOOD thing :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't like stuff either....well maybe I do LOVE books and could have books cover all of my walls and be very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE stuff!!!! I pick it up all day long, try to find places for it, move it from season to season, and it makes me crabby!!! I would like nothing to pick up all day....that would happen all day if I had no stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, I just need time to get rid of all my stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete