Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You should really get this book... MaryBeth Chapman...Love her!


I have always loved this family.
They are SUCH an inspiration.
Anytime I think my life is hard, I think about the road this family has been called to walk.
Unbelievable pain...yet unbelievable faith.
Praising God in the worst moments of their lives.

These people 'get it'. (and exceed it!)

They are the inspiration behind Artioms adoption.


I wish them only happiness and I long for the day they are reunited with their princess.
Read the book and you too will be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered it and also bought a book called "Reckless Faith" by Beth somebody and it is AWESOME!!!

    P.S. Still waiting to hear the Leeland song on your blog. Come on now..get your son to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! WOuld love to see pics on your blog!

    ReplyDelete