Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My new health regimen.. :)

So Shane's been ordering all kinds of 'health' stuff and using me as his guinea pig.  I haven't felt good for days because of it either....but he swears its just the body detoxifying itself and becoming used to new things it's never had before.

It feels like mount Vesuvius in my stomach.

The concoction is:

Vit. C in HUGE doses
L.Lysine
Vit.E
Vit.A
Vit.D
Vit.B complex
Rhodiola Rosea

big gobs of Coconut Oil
Apple cider vinegar

(Soon to be added) -
Mineral supplement, calcium magnesium etc.
Lugol's Iodine solution
Feverfew for occasional headaches

Rich thinks we're nuts.  He just shakes his head at me and rolls his eyes when I complain about not feeling so good while taking all this stuff.

But when my biological clock starts to reverse itself and I start to look 10 years younger....and thinner....and he continues to get a little more grey and a little bit bigger pants....Well, then we'll just see who's laughing.

If any of you want the amounts, etc......so you can do it too, just let me know ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I see you're finally wearing those shoes you bought for court in Ukraine! It's about time!

    I still think I'll stick to my Starbucks Regimen. I never feel badly on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy momma! Is this the before or after?!?!

    Have you asked Shane lately how much he loves you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Shane I have my eye on him to make sure he is taking good care of my friend. I don't suggest being a guinea pig. Did he give you the idea to take the hydrogen peroxide?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me Gretchen...I was thinking the SAME thing!

    ReplyDelete