Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paisley~Paisley~ Paisley~


THREE DAYS UNTIL THEIR FUNDRAISER IS COMPLETE AND THEY WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS FOR HER MAMA AND PAPA TO COME TO MEET HER AND BRING HER HOME......AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :)

THREE DAYS IS ALL THEY HAVE LEFT TO RAISE $595 TO MEET THEIR GOAL AND BE FULLY FUNDED, SO THEY CAN GO TO THEIR LITTLE GIRL WHO HAS WAITED HER ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT.

3 DAYS.
$595.00

PLEASE HELP THEM MAKE IT....YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD THIS MAMA HAS WORKED TO GET TO HER DAUGHTER....SERIOUSLY. 

 SHE HAS DONE EVERYTHING SHE CAN THINK OF TO RAISE THE MONEY NEEDED...AND THEY'RE SO CLOSE.

SO, SO CLOSE.

PLEASE STOP BY THEIR BLOG...http://chasing-moonlight.blogspot.com/

PAISLEY'S LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE IN A WAY SHE CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE~ PRAISE GOD!

4 comments:

  1. Jodi, I'm not leaving in three days. Our fundraiser is over in three days. People will read this and think I'm lying about leaving to raise money. And I'm not a liar. I want people to donate to Paisley because they care not because I make up a story... Thank you for thinking of my sweet girl though...but for now, not leaving in three days. Love ya, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I re-worded it.... doesn't say you leave in 3 days...says you CAN because you'll be fully funded.

    :) :)

    MEL....I'm coming after YOU next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be fully funded either... But I can promise you I won't be doing another fundraiser for a while. It's too stressful...I need a break...hey can I go to florida with you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this chasing-moonlight blogspot I was amazed.I can-t say what I really feel or have knowledge of. But PEOPLE

    ReplyDelete